воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

click point




So, recently my mom and dad got a divorce [ happiest Ive been in a while.... He was a complete ass. I got a legal court thingy saying that he is only my biological dad... Basicly saying that all he is and was to me was a sperm doner lol]
But the court also said that I have to go to therapy, because they areapos;nt sure how Iapos;m doing ( even though itapos;s easy to see how happy I am), and they are paying for it.
So the up-side of that is -
1. I can pick any therapist I want
2. Itapos;s a rule that the court, and everyone else will not know what I talk about to the therapist of my choice, so I can go to any type I want
and
3. Itapos;s going to be a "body image" ( thats what I�told me mum... She doesnt know about my actual ED yet)
therapist. Who also works with people who have Edapos;s ( hint hint)


Im hoping it will help :]

eve online movies, click point, click pocket polly quick, click pocket polly, click plus rechargeable optical mouse.



Комментариев нет: