воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

contract formulation




At least I got this one to DA on time.

New-ish prompt is Code.

You know the drill.

Also, I know people have joined the comm. And all, but very few are actually participating. If there arenapos;t more people actually contributing, Iapos;ll end up closing the comm. There are people who can turn out three amazing chapters of fanfic and/or three stunning arts every few days -- I would know, I watch a person like that on DA. It canapos;t be THAT difficult to do something short every week. And if I donapos;t post on time and youapos;re part of the DA club, feel free to post the new prompt yourself.

claiming land in scotland, contract formulation, contract forward future margin model price, contract forward future margin price, contract forward management.



Комментариев нет: