суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

com gojane




Well, I budgetted $530 for the blocker and glove for the suit. Not the stick, not order accessories. I planned out my trip so I can go to Buffalo, get the ticket for the Predators game, head back to Rochester and get the blocker and glove, great, no problem. I get there and I find the Dickapos;s sporting good first...Crappy selection, idiot workers, get lost and finally find the Play it again sports. My plan was just to check to see what they had for sticks then go to the family run hockey shop down the road.....

As in war, when shopping plans always go out the window. Very nice stuff. And when I say VERY nice stuff, I mean, goalie sticks used by Dominick Hasek IN A GAME for less than $100 good. SO I end up buying the blocker, glove, stick, and deoderizer which will also work with a fursuit....for less than $220. I went back to Dickapos;s and bought another Jersey to use as material for the hockey jersey for Whiteout. Epic Win if I say so myself.

Now for Sunday, make the frame for the head, try and make the hockey mask. FInd a seamstress to make the jersey and then find a way to get white goalie pants or finagle a pair. (Might try a large pair of sweat pants, roll in the legs and put stiff foam between the two and sew them together.

deutsche hypothekenbank hannover, com gojane, com gogol tr, com gogol, com gogle.com land sale.



Комментариев нет: